Cornwall, a photographic adventure 5

Following on from my coast path walk with Hettie it was time to consider where to go for sundown. Note, not sundowner !
For some reason, best known to myself, we drove for about an hour up to Crackington Haven, the most northern bit of my 'territory'. I left Hettie in the car to rest while I made for the beach.
The rocky foreshore had a number of people on it when I arrived, but they soon left for their suppers and I was alone facing a rapidly incoming tide. As the sun went down I moved up the beach with breached wellingtons, until I finally used a 200mm lens to get closer to the action!
A few high whispy clouds appeared with dusk and when it was almost dark I gave up and we returned to our cottage for supper and the continuing story of the 'history of film'


































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 11th June - we go ashore in Village Bay

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 8th June - we go aboard in Oban

A weekend in the Dingle, a damp drive and exciting lichen

The Ancient Agora of Athens