Holkham bay seascapes - the sea itself, abstractions

It has been suggested to me by David, that I take the pictures of the waves that I published in the previous blog and crop them to make more abstract images. I invite comments and so I was pleased to hear this. I had had a slight resistance to doing it in the first place as I have seen other, similar photographs. But heck I have seen a lot of beach photos too. So, if you can stand them all again, here we go. Some I think could be cropped even further, but I would be throwing a lot of pixels away.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 11th June - we go ashore in Village Bay

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 8th June - we go aboard in Oban

A weekend in the Dingle, a damp drive and exciting lichen

The Ancient Agora of Athens