Cornwall, a photographic adventure, 9

Hettie and I had our sandwiches in the shadow of the mine workings and then walked to the further set of stone circles where I took a few pictures. After that we went back to the car and I drove into the village of Minions to find a cup of coffee. Only one place was open, a small general store which was selling a very limited range of goods. I had coffee on the grass outside the shop and then we drove back to the car park and waited till the start of sunset. I took some shots of the sun going down behind the mine workings. Then it was homeward bound again.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 11th June - we go ashore in Village Bay

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 8th June - we go aboard in Oban

A weekend in the Dingle, a damp drive and exciting lichen

The Ancient Agora of Athens