Cornwall, a photographic adventure, 3

We arrived back at the car after out coastal walk at about 5.30pm. Sunset was going to take place around 6.20 so I went down to the beach at Constantine Bay to find some good spots to take a few photographs. I left Hettie in the car as she was pretty tired after her day out.
I walked right across the sand to the northern side of the beach where there were some nice rock formations and started to take pictures as the sun descended. With some of them I used my 'big stopper' to blur the moment of the water.
Due to the lack of cloud cover the sunset was not dramatic but I got some nice pastel colours.
Leaving the beach around an hour later meant that I got home at about 8.00pm, enough time for a quick bite to eat and a start on the bumper DVD boxed set on the history of film that I had brought with me.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 11th June - we go ashore in Village Bay

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 8th June - we go aboard in Oban

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 10th June - Lochmaddy to St Kilda

A weekend in the Dingle, a damp drive and exciting lichen