Hastings and alternative camera techniques - pinhole and Lensbaby

Holga make a plastic pinhole lens available in both Nikon and Canon fit. Here are a very few pictures I took using it on the beach in Hastings. The pier was facing directly into the sun which gave some lovely light effects on the water. I took a very light tripod to use just with this lens as t really not enough light gets onto the sensor to be able to hand hold the camera
At the end there is also one picture taken using the Lensbaby 35mm optic. I only used this a few times as I found that I preferred the Holga lenses in this particular scenario.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 11th June - we go ashore in Village Bay

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 8th June - we go aboard in Oban

Ten days on Zuza to St Kilda - 10th June - Lochmaddy to St Kilda

A weekend in the Dingle, a damp drive and exciting lichen